Monday, September 19, 2011

Will changing my IP address, unblock me from a website?

I got banned from a website called Baby gaga...And i was told if i change my IP address that I can make a new account, but i was also told that they see my real address and our router. so is it possible that changing my IP will work?Will changing my IP address, unblock me from a website?Well yes and no, they banned either 3 things, your user name, your public ip, or your mac address. The user name is just blocking that account the Public ip is blocking every connection comeing from your house and the mac address is the address of either your computer or your router which cant be changed. changing your public ip if they blocked that will let you back onto the site but im not sure if you can change your public ip im pretty sure your phone/cable company assigns one to you that cant be changed