Monday, September 19, 2011

Will changing my college Major cause me to lose my HOPE Scholarship?

Ok so i turned in my application to the college i am transferring to. I am transferring from a tech school and when i turned in my application i put down undecided for my major but now i want to take pre - law. If i change my major could that cause me to lose my HOPE scholarship? My grades are ok though because i left my tech college with a 4.0.Will changing my college Major cause me to lose my HOPE Scholarship?you won't lose the scholarship

hope will provide money for a certain number of classes. so if you have some major related classes from your previous major that do not fit into any part of your current major you may run into trouble at the end of your education just because you'll need extra classes beyond the number that hope will pay towards. pretty minor unless you're just about to graduate and decide to change majors