Monday, September 19, 2011

If my PC has been comprimised will changing my IP address prevent a Hacker from getting information?

maybe, more than likely not. The compromised PC might have a call home feature, so it will update the hacker with your new IP.



cleaning the PC, disconnecting it from the internet, and/or putting it behind a firewall will keep them away.



get the system patched and cleaned and up to date. get a router/firewall to protect yourself. install AV and anti-spyware on your pcIf my PC has been comprimised will changing my IP address prevent a Hacker from getting information?No,



What you need is a good firewall and antivirusIf my PC has been comprimised will changing my IP address prevent a Hacker from getting information?http://www.restech.wustl.edu/old.php
  • asp hosting
  • software
  •