Monday, September 19, 2011

Will changing my oral contraceptive pill matter?

I was taking Norimin but when I went to get a new script there was a different doctor there and she gave me Norimin-1. I have only just realised and have been taking the pill for over a week. It is making me feel quite nauseus...actually thought I may have been pregnant but took a test and thankfully it was negative.

Is it okay to continue with the new pill or should I go back and get the old one?Will changing my oral contraceptive pill matter?Changing the brand shouldn't make a difference because the active medication/ingredient will still be the same, if the new one is making you feel nauseous though you should go back to the dr and get a script for the one you were taking before.

If it were me I would stop taking the new one until I got the old one again, but that is entirely personal choice.