Friday, September 23, 2011

I upgraded my car speakers, will changing the stock car radio, give me a better sound?

i install 2 pair of Pioneer 4 ways speakers, with 280max watt. (model number TS-A16683R)

if i changed the stock radio, will it give me a better sound? the old speakers that the car had was Stock Clarion 40 max watt Speakers.





thanksI upgraded my car speakers, will changing the stock car radio, give me a better sound?It may sound okay until you turn the stereo up to a high volume, you may experience alot of distortion or even cause the factory unit to short out under the added pressure. Id purchase the Pioneer DEH-1100MP head unit, for $89 its a phenominal head unit, the one in my tahoe was a bit big for the DIN so its not fastened but doesnt skip whatsoever, just steer clear of sony, or dual, or anything extremely cheap, for the pioneers, id use a 4 channel amp, or possibly a 5 channel amp with 1 channel for a sub incase youd like to add a small sub to the mix. heres a few amp suggestions: Kenwood KAC-8404 4 channel 600W max amp, Kicker 08XZ2004 4 channel 200W amp, JBL LC-A504 Loud And Clear series 4 channel amp, those are all good choices for what your looking for. if you have any more questions for me feel free to email me @ dmctech12@yahoo.com or instant message me @ dmctech12.I upgraded my car speakers, will changing the stock car radio, give me a better sound?yes it will. after market radios deliver more power...~50Wx4 while a stock stereo delivers much less. to get the most out of your new speakers though youll need to get a new radio and an amplifier that will deliver the maximum voltage to your speakers.I upgraded my car speakers, will changing the stock car radio, give me a better sound?Not necessarily. Most after market stereos that claim to have 50 watts per channel really don't. Make sure the power is rated in RMS power not dynamic power. Advertised dynamic power of 50 watts translate to something like 17 wats RMS at best. Best to get a good power amp.
  • hair braiding
  • database
  •