Friday, September 23, 2011

Will my fiancee need a new passport for our honeymoon?

My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we plan to take a cruise from Vancouver, Canada or to travel to Europe. She has a current up to date passport but I am wondering if she will need to get a new one since her last name will be changing. Will she need to get a new passport or can her current one get updated? Does anyone have any experience with this?Will my fiancee need a new passport for our honeymoon?depends on the name on the ticket .if her airplane ticket is in her marrage name you need to change the passport but if it in her maden name no problem .it needs to be the same name on both the passport and ticket .if they are different travel will be denied .check the name on the ticket if its different from the passport call your airline or change the name on line there might be a charge for thisWill my fiancee need a new passport for our honeymoon?Honeymoon !! Yeh Enjoy!!