Monday, September 19, 2011

Can I change the country selected on my iTunes wthout changing anything else?

I wanted to change the country on my iTunes without changing any thing else.I wanted to change the country beace some features arnt available in the country i am in.How do i do this and also if i do this will the itunes store and everything change? If there is a change will it affect when i buy things from the iTunes store?

Please helpCan I change the country selected on my iTunes wthout changing anything else?I am not sure how but if you do change it yes the iTunes store will also change, remember your conuntry probably has a different currency which mean you may be paying more or less, also the songs %26quot;Top 10%26quot; will be changed because it's different for each country. You might not be able to get all songs depending on where you change it to, you should use the Standard US or Canada, unless your currency is lower.
  • software
  • server
  •