Thursday, September 15, 2011

Will changing the template on my freewebs site harm the work I've already finished?

I have a completed website on freewebs. I have made my account under the option of easy, therefore the template is pre-coded. The site says the template (background) can be changed at any time. I just wanted to know and make sure that if I change the template on my site, the rest of my site will stay the same. Thanks for any help you can give!Will changing the template on my freewebs site harm the work I've already finished?no, it shouldn'tWill changing the template on my freewebs site harm the work I've already finished?it may not .. but why bother with freewebs ?? get a better professional site.. i got mine from freewebspace.. only downsider is you may have to stay active the forum with some hosting service.. otherwise there are many free professional hosting service out there ..
  • Echo home bedding
  • cute hair
  •