Friday, September 23, 2011

What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?

I plan on losing my virginity in a few days I'm almost eighteen %26amp; I feel that this is a big step,but I just would like to know what kind of changes will I experience as far as my emotions for my boyfriend my body changes such as my weight(or anything else)will my quiet personality change?What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?You might gain more sexual confidence, but other than that, I don't think much will change. If your relationship is already strong, I doubt anything will change with it either. Sex should only be added to a stable, happy, loving relationship. If that is the case, it won't change anything.

Use protection.What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?your pretty much the same person you were before you had sex.

as for me the first person i had sex with i gained deeper feelings for him, and you just never forget that person and what you had with them.

you wont gain weight or anything like that, but emotionally you will change.What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?Depending on how it goes, you'll just feel more attached and closer to your boyfriend. The only difference in your body is that you'll bleed a bit afterwards, but that's it.You'll feel happier, and you'll enjoy it. Just have fun, and be safe!What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?well there is no chances to your appearance, or personality. but when we have sex a chemical is released, sort of like a love drug that will make you feel more love for the one you are with.

good luck and have fun xxWhat are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?yeaa things with you and ur boyfriend will deff change id say. Your sharing something very personal with him. He should appreciate it. Just don't let him think that thats all your relationship will continute to be like. Btw I %26lt;3 ur name...haha its the same as mine!What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?Do a little test taking:



http://teenadvice.about.com/library/blsextest1.htmWhat are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?you might feel more attached to your boyfriend... or more distant.



nothing changes physically and you don't gain weight... thats what happens when you take birth control or get pregnant.What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?you won't change physically .... you may mentally ....What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?If you are not careful - pregnancy.What are the changes my body will go through after I lose my virginity?i think so.