Friday, September 23, 2011

What behavioral changes will a neutered kitten experience after the surgery?

My 6-month old kitten is very playful and active. He runs around everywhere and loves to play with me and people in general. If I get him neutered, will he change? Is he going to become lazy and inactive?What behavioral changes will a neutered kitten experience after the surgery?It shouldn't make a difference. I just got my male cat neutered six days ago and he was back to normal about two days after he got done. when you get him home he'll be very sleepy and probably the next day too. but he'll go back to normal. I haven't ever heard of a cat changing after being neutered. I think your all set. Trust me you'll want to get him neutered once he starts spraying.What behavioral changes will a neutered kitten experience after the surgery?His personality won't change and he won't become lazy. Neutering is simply going to eliminate his desire to look for a female to mate with, and because he won't be so territorial, he's unlikely to begin spraying.
  • multiple tables
  • favorite girl and boy names
  •