Monday, September 19, 2011

Will changing your credit/debit card number cancel your subscriptions?

Basically i lost my card and had to call for a new one with a new number obviously. I am suscribed to things like Xbox Live and Netflix. Will all those subscription things be cancelled if I dont update to this new card number I will get? or will it somehow transfer over or know? sorry I am a bit new to plastic money world. Answers appreciated.Will changing your credit/debit card number cancel your subscriptions?well as long as you get the new card no because they already have you're bank info.........Will changing your credit/debit card number cancel your subscriptions?Well of course your going to have to re-subscribe. New card, different number. Thats like saying your going to use your moms debit card to take money out of your account.Will changing your credit/debit card number cancel your subscriptions?No, it will not transfer over. You must update your new information.