Friday, June 3, 2011

Will changing my name before I get married affect my life in a negative way ?

I want to change my last name, so that it's legally hyphenated. So the end result will be %26quot; Antonio 'new middle name' lastname-'newlastname' %26quot; (or maybe just have two middle names, with my new last name not being hyphenated). My fiance thinks this will cause bad things to happen once we get married, in terms of credit, my house, etc. What potential bad things can happen, or should she not worry ?Will changing my name before I get married affect my life in a negative way ?If you change it legally thru the courts; nothing to worry about.Will changing my name before I get married affect my life in a negative way ?You can change your name through the courts and nothing will happen. Credit, jobs, etc. depend mostly on your SS number. I believe-somone correct me if I am wrong-that you can just start using a different name and as long as you use it always and for everything, that is a legal way to change too. Like if you are Mary and you want it to be Mari, then you just always sign with Mari.
  • advice from men and women
  • loreal hair
  •