Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Will legally changing my name prevent me from becoming a US Marshal or any kind of Federal Agent?

- And will it prevent me from owning a gun as well?

- It's because I been having family problems %26amp; I DON'T want to relate to my parents anymore. I just want them out of my life %26amp; live in a future I want to live in.Will legally changing my name prevent me from becoming a US Marshal or any kind of Federal Agent?No

You will be known as, the name you choose on record, the new you, but; your past will still be connected.

You want to live a life you want to live, in a future? How is a name change gonna make this better. I think it would be more complicated.

Like a woman who gets married, changes her name, does it change anything, or just complicate things?

Your who now?Will legally changing my name prevent me from becoming a US Marshal or any kind of Federal Agent?No it will not. Might complicate the background check a little but when asked if you have used any other name be sure to be honest.