Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How much faster will a laptop be with a solid state drive?

I'm thinking about buying a solid state drive for my HP Pavilion TX1000.



I have heard mixed reviews about performance and battery life changes.



Will it make the laptop significantly faster? Or is it just a waste of money?How much faster will a laptop be with a solid state drive?If price was not the question geeks would have definitely opted for it.



Its the future, there's no doubt about it.



If you need good reviews about SSD's visit tomshardware.com.



If you got cash to burn go for Mtron or Samsung, believe me you won't regret.



How much faster will a laptop be with a solid state drive?In my opinion it is a big sacrifice and a costly one at that.



From what I've heard though it does increase performance/speed a lot.



So it's really up to you, but for the price I can't justify using it.