Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How long will it take me to see a difference?

I'm 5'9/10'' and I weigh around 8 stone 10 (55 kg) although maybe slightly less. Although this is low for my weight I'm pear shaped and I don't want to lose any more weight, I just want to tone up my thighs and be less pear. So on a usual day I eat cereal, a sandwich and some fruit and a main meal at night with fruit for snacks. On Thursdays I eat chocolate and on Sundays I eat some different snacks (ice cream etc). I've been eating like this for ages but didn't see a change, so for the past week I have been doing 15-30 mins jogging and some leg and tummy toning exercises every day. I also do an hours sport on monday and wednesday and a dance class on a wednesday too.I'm a size 8 (4 in america), but sometimes a 10 (6 in america) in bottoms and I just want to be a toned size 8. How long will it take for me to see a change? Will anything else help? Thanks.How long will it take me to see a difference?you should eat more. seriously. your not gonna get your figure without having someting to mould it from. your need to eat more then a sandwich. eat some fatty foods and put on a little weight. then you can turn that fat into muscle. although it sounds like it wont work, i promise you it will!!