Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If I make these changes, will I vastly notice any changes in my general strenth?

If I Curl 18lbs for 20 times, 4 times a week plus 20 pushups a night, will I notice any changes in my biceps %26amp; chest?

How fast?If I make these changes, will I vastly notice any changes in my general strenth?You may notice a slight change in 3 months but you definitely need to incorporate other exercises into your program. Trimming fat off your body makes muscle development more visible when weight training so If it's definition you're after and not just general strength then I would focus on some cardio (Running/rowing/cycling) to lean down your body so that muscles become more noticeable. This especially applies to working your abs because only when you lose fat can you see your 6 pack more clearly. Hey! It worked for Rocky Balboa!

Also it is true -you are what you eat. So the more healthy your diet is the more likely you will see a vast improvement in your strength. Aside from having strong muscles, a healthy body works better and in unison with your muscles and heart you will notice a massive change in your general strength.

Goodluck! Have a look at some other programs or ideas before you start your push-up/bicep curl program. There are quicker ways to get results.If I make these changes, will I vastly notice any changes in my general strenth?20 reps is too many for raw strength, but a good number for an endurance kind of strength. So if you want to build general purpose strength, try two sets of 10 where the weight is heavy enough so you can't do a curl with proper form beyond 10 repetitions. Then rest and do it again.



20 pushups is a good number. skip a day in between any anerobic (weight lifting) exercise for that particular muscle group. best plan is to work lower body one day, upper body the next